Through our client-facing brands Metropolitan and Momentum, with Momentum Multiply (our wellness and lifestyle rewards programme), and our other specialist brands, including Guardrisk and Eris Property Group, the group enables businesses and people from all walks of life to achieve their financial goals and life aspirations.
We help people grow their savings, protect what matters to them and invest for the future. We help companies and organisations care for and reward their employees and members. Through our own network of advisers or via independent brokers and utilising new platforms Momentum Metropolitan provides practical financial solutions for people, communities, and businesses.
Provide an effective and efficient administrative, secretarial and operational assistant function, inclusive of managing and coordinating events and compiling reporting documentation, to support the managers and departmental goals of the CES shared services.
Responsibilities And Work Outputs
- ??????Handle all administrative and secretarial activities as part of the standard CES internal Process
- Comfortably action requests through various technology and digital tools to support multiple stakeholders in their administrative needs, inclusive of scheduling, document handling, events management, ad hoc payments, and system requirements;
- With a proactive mindset, support and streamline the functional productivity of the CES shared services by actively identifying and clarifying required meetings and activities;
- Support meetings through diary management activities in order to effectively schedule appointments, and where needed attend meetings for the purpose of minuting and noting processes thereof
- Arrange detailed travel arrangements and compile all the relevant documentation for travel-related meetings;
- Pro-actively screen incoming calls, correspondence and respond independently where possible;
- Coordinate all the components (logistics, catering, etc.) of events, meetings, and functions within budget and specifications.
- Provide secretarial support (agenda, minutes, action plans, etc.) for the preparation and successful execution of meetings.
- Support the flow of information within the manager’s office, ensuring that matters requiring their personal attention are handled speedily;
- Escalate faults and other housekeeping issues with the relevant service provider and ensure queries are resolved within the given timeframes;
- Order and control office supplies, and act as the first point of contact for new employees joining the department, ensuring that they are properly set up with requisite equipment;
- Accurately escalate client complaints and queries to the relevant department;
- Ensure files are kept in order and easily accessible;
- Collate, compile and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time-frames;
- Attend to ad hoc personal matters
Engage with clients in a client-centric manner (Client Services)
- Provide authoritative, expertise, and advice to clients and stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within the area of responsibility
- Participate and contribute to a culture that builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback, and provides exceptional client service
Self-management and teamwork (People)
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry, and legislation knowledge
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing, and implementation of new ideas
- Take ownership for driving career development
Contribute to financial controls and planning (Finance)
- Control and check expense claims for authorization
- Prepare and check invoices and arrange for payments
- Identify solutions to enhance cost-effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
Understand how the business operates, what the key issues and risks are that drives business success; and how they impact the commercial viability of potential ventures and the profitability of the Group Client.